- Responsible for the design and development of the user interface of web apps
- Leverage automated testing
- Participate in code reviews
- Constantly seek opportunities to learn and improve the team
- Special projects as assigned
- Develop unit test to support test driven development and continuous integration.
- Minimum 5 years experience and BS in Computer Science or related field
- Experience using HTML5 and CSS
- Experience with continuous integration utilizing platforms such as Hudson/Jenkins
- Understanding of HTTP and REST services
- Experience with advanced JSON
- Experience with Integrated Development Environments (IDE)
- Knowledge of change management tools including git and Maven
- Understanding of Agile, including Scrum and XP
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work in a structured agile environment.
- Ability to pass a background investigation to obtain a DOD CAC
- Must be US Citizen
- Must be willing to travel
Cognitive Medical Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.