We are looking for a Project Manager to manage IT and software development programs that support federal government programs and customers. The position will play an important role in customer relationship management and coordination of internal project teams as well as subcontractor partners.
- Responsible for managing customer relationships and ensuring customer
- Responsible for managing the relationships with partner subcontractors to ensure successful integration between systems and products.
- Manages technical issues and escalations to ensure timely resolution and customer
- Manages program schedules and deliveries
- Responsible for administration of the client contract including working with the customer to collect and document requirements, working with the internal team to estimate level of effort, and working with internal teams to establish pricing for new projects and contract
- Prepares detailed status reports and briefings on status of programs and projects
- Bachelor’s degree required with 2 years of experience managing software development projects
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- PMP preferred
- Experience creating project milestone charts and managing deliveries
- Strong writing skills; ability to produce technical documentation, meeting notes and status reports
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and external customers and subcontactors
- Strong communication skills to listen to the customer and articulate back for technical solutions
- Ability to interface with high level corporate and government managers
- Willingness to travel (limited)
- Must be available at times during off hours to share call rotation
Cognitive Medical Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.