We are seeking a Scrum Master to work with one or more distributed teams of 4-5 staff.
- Acts as a coach to mentor and empower team members to understand scope of work, anticipate dependencies and risks, and to successfully deliver on story commitments.
- Works with PO and development teams to ensure requirements and acceptance criteria are clearly articulated to ensure team understanding before committing to stories.
- Works closely with PO to understand product roadmap and anticipate implementation needs such as the need for new infrastructure or a consultant.
- Facilitates Daily Stand-Ups, Sprint Demos, Retrospectives, and Planning meetings
- Serves as member of one or more distributed development teams to help facilitate the agile process.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- 5 Years of Professional Experience working as Scrum Master or other technical role with organizational responsibilities
- BA/BS degree
- Experience working in a fast paced, agile environment
- Experience engaging and motivating distributed teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prior experience in Health Care software engineering and exposure to health care standards desirable
- Applicants may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
Cognitive Medical Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.