Be part of a development team building information technology solutions supporting the healthcare industry.
- Develop REST services for exposing internal data to web applications.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years experience
- Experience with Microsoft .Net application software development, coding in Visual Basic.NET using Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server (TFS), and Microsoft .Net Framework 4.6+
- Experience building and consuming RESTful services using ASP.NET Web API
- Experience using MS SQL Server 2014 or 2016 developing stored procedures, functions, scripts
- Experience working with LINQ to SQL
- Experience working with MS Entity Framework
- Experience with working in a fast pace Agile development environment
- Ability to pass a background investigation to obtain a DOD CAC
Need to Have:
- .NET Framework 4.6
Nice to Have:
- Test-Driven Development
Cognitive Medical Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.