Quality Improvement Framework
Reduce time and costs associated with manually collecting and analyzing data.
Cognitive Medical System’s Quality Improvement Framework is a scalable, cloud-based data repository that uses a mobile device to facilitate real-time data capture and CDS reporting, all at the point-of-care.
Dynamically tailor data collection forms to read and capture patient and/or provider data by scanning mobile NFC tags or bar codes at the patient’s bedside. Customize alerts, routing, notifications and escalation paths—integrating into current clinical workflows.
Aggregate and normalize data from potentially hundreds of sites, centralizing all data analysis and reporting into a multi-tenant cloud-based repository.
Access the QI Framework dashboard to configure and monitor critical management workflows:
- Patient enrollment and study ID management
- Staff registration and ID management
- Tag re-issuance
- Device management
- Site-specific customizations
- Proven to support quality improvement initiatives in nurseries and adult hospitals
- Improves erroneous manual data collection processes and reduces time to analyze data
- Reinforces workflow and data communication processes
- Eligibility and exclusion screening for research studies
- Home health data collection, rapid screening and assessments
- Discharge planning and care coordination
- Comprehensive event reporting system
Cognitive’s Decision Support Framework (CDSF) is delivered to caregivers via a series of applications on handheld wireless devices (Apple iOS or Google Android). The technology analyzes the data collected at the point-of-care to determine care recommendations, and fires alerts and notifications as appropriate for a particular patient. For example, CDSF determines who should be notified, how they should be notified and when escalation to an alternative recipient is necessary.